Source One Management Services
is in search of energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our consulting team in the Greater Philadelphia Area and Chicago, IL offices. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team made up of driven, innovative industry leaders who work diligently to obtain the best results for our clients. As a member of the Source One team, you will become part of a company that prospers within a success-driven environment and continues to grow in size, revenue and expertise. Working at Source One will challenge you to invest heavily in your own professional development, and allow you to take control of your career path by exposing you to a variety of categories and industries where you are given the ability to help shape impactful, strategic recommendations.
What will I do?
As a business analyst, you will work collaboratively with a team of analysts and consultants, actively participating in the execution and implementation of the Source One strategic sourcing process. Most importantly, you will be applying analytical and critical thinking skills to overcome complex challenges and determine the most effective and efficient ways to deliver results. This will encompass performing data manipulation and analysis, identifying issues and solutions through client and supplier discussions, researching and understanding market trends and utilizing market intelligence to shape path forward decisions. Overall, as a contributing member of the team, you will help shape and drive strategic recommendations that will produce substantial, implementable results for our clients.
Your deliverables and results will be presented to the extended management team allowing you to showcase your strengths to senior management – whether it be implementing processes, negotiating pricing and business terms with suppliers, or assisting in internal development and process improvement. This exposure will allow you to gain valuable industry insights and help you establish the foundation for becoming a consultant. You will be assigned a direct report manager who is responsible for instilling personal growth and guiding your career development. This person will be providing critical knowledge and skills for your career success while building on your existing capabilities. Source One fosters an environment of growth and development and strives to shape analyst resources into high performing consultants. On- the- job training will be provided to familiarize you with the Source One process, culture, and best practices. At Source One we strive to develop your career path based on personal career aspirations and category interests, while pairing you with Subject Matter Experts and Industry Leaders to help you reach your career goals.
Who should apply?
Undergraduate degree and 1-3 years of relevant work experience in business, management, finance or a related discipline.
- Background and/or previous experience within consulting, sourcing or procurement preferred
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of formula writing in Excel is required
- Demonstrated leadership abilities through previous work experiences and/or increasing levels of responsibility in a professional setting
- Confident, enthusiastic, and motivated individual with demonstrated ability to transform direction, feedback, and strategy into profitable decision making
- Possess a driven, self-motivated attitude exemplifying professionalism, confidence and business acumen
- Demonstrate a strategic, detail oriented mindset and critical thinking capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to accomplish the following:
- Develop innovative solutions and communicate complex deliverables
- Foster stakeholder and supplier relationships
- Communicate fluently in English (verbal/written)
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics and solution-based problem solving
- Must be able to effectively analyze quantitative and qualitative data sets to identify and shape meaningful strategy
- Capability to seamlessly transition into projects with various team members spanning across all Source One organizational verticals
- Ability to adapt and integrate with various client’s cultures
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team based setting
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload across multiple project deliverables
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to the competitive salaries offered to our full-time employees, we provide an attractive vacation policy and benefits which include access to a 401K plan and disability, life, and medical insurance. Please visit us on the web at www.sourceoneinc.com
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.