Are you an experienced Information Technology sourcing expert? Do you have the ability to understand technical jargon of IT and translate those needs into procurement speak? Do you like research and coming up with creative ways to view problems?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may be a perfect fit to join Source One’s IT sourcing practice. Source One Management Services is a procurement services provider supporting Fortune 1000 companies with cost reduction, strategic sourcing, and procurement staff augmentation services. This position is an onsite, full-time position and can be located in either of our Willow Grove, PA or Chicago, IL offices.
What will I do?
Key responsibilities include:
Who should apply?
- Engage IT and Telecom stakeholders in scoping sessions
- Build specific SOWs (Statement of Work) based on the needs of stakeholders
- Be able to review existing contracts, technologies, and supplier relationships to identify overlap in product or service offerings
- Design and implement sourcing strategies for IT categories
- Build RFPs and Conduct Sourcing Events
- Develop cost model comparisons in Microsoft Excel
- Manage contract negotiations for IT hardware, software, services and telecom spend
- Track and report project status. Identify and mitigate project risk.
- Manage multiple, independent work streams
The qualified candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of applicable experience in sourcing IT or technologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analysis and research skills
- Ability to create Excel spreadsheets and conduct analysis (from scratch)
- Ability to act as a change agent and lead a team
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to the competitive salaries offered to our full-time employees, we provide an attractive vacation policy and benefits which include access to a 401K plan and disability, life, and medical insurance. Please visit us on the web at www.sourceoneinc.com
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.