Corcentric is seeking qualified individuals to immediately fill an Operations Analyst internship position. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn foundational skills and activities in the management of a business unit focused on consulting and technology delivery. Preferred candidates will be pursuing or interested in a career in Operations, Consulting, Sales, and/or Marketing. You should enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with other bright and motivated individuals. You will play a critical part in helping our company bring together our teams and reach our goals.
The candidate must be able to dedicate a minimum of 24 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday and provide their own transportation. An opportunity for career advancement is likely for motivated candidates.
This is an internship (or part-time) position supporting the Source-to-Pay (S2P) practice at Corcentric. Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with senior leadership of S2P to keep the team organized and goal oriented. Support major initiatives by documenting objectives, discrete action items, and responsible parties
- Enrich our budgeting, forecasting, and results reporting processes by consolidating, cleansing, and formulating the best ways to present data
- Support cross-departmental engagement, communication, and reporting
- Help identify ways to capitalize on successes and improve any deficiencies in a project, set of projects, or business as usual
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Support our sales team with ad hoc requests such as researching relevant industry news, customers, and prospects or developing sales presentations and other marketing material
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- An interest or passion for Business-to-Business services and solutions
- Prior experience in Marketing or Sales is a plus
- Strong MS Office knowledge, including proficiency in PowerPoint and knowledge of formula writing in Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal