Corcentric, is in search of energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our consulting team in the Paris, France offices. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team made up of driven, innovative industry leaders who work diligently to obtain the best results for our customers. As a member of the Corcentric team, you will become part of a company that prospers within a success-driven environment and continues to grow in size, revenue and expertise. Working at Corcentric will challenge you to invest heavily in your own professional development, and allow you to take control of your career path by exposing you to a variety of categories and industries where you are given the ability to help shape impactful, strategic recommendations. This position reports to the Director of Global Services & Delivery for our Source-to-Pay group and collaborates closely with our SVP for EMEA.
This is a full time position as Sr. Consultant within our Source-to-Pay group. Key responsibilities include:
• Support the development and deployment of strategies aimed at delivering supply chain, procurement, and strategic sourcing services in France and targeted European markets.
• Liaise and collaborate with our establish operations in Europe to develop sustainable delivery models for regional and global clients adopting our Source-to-Pay solutions.
• Collaborate with in-house Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify adequate delivery models to support all practice areas, including procurement advisory, sourcing operations, professional services, global supply chain, and technology solutions.
• Collaborate with our Sales operations in building up competitive commercial models to deliver holistic solutions in France.
• Work closely with our customer success force to ensure customers are set for success. Ensure adequate engagement practices are consistent and adequately supported.
• Functioning as a trusted advisor for our customers while managing projects to completion.
• Designing and shaping sourcing strategies on behalf of our customers while assisting in their execution with the support of our team of analysts.
• Provide guidance and quality assurance across deliverables (RFPs and solicitations, analysis, negotiations, etc.) ensuring that objectives are achieved.
• Interface and communicate with project teams, management, and stakeholders, and provide support accordingly.
• Able to build recommendations based on thorough financial and TCO analysis to guide our customers in selecting optimal solutions.
• Identifying areas for cost reduction or value improvement within our customers’ supply chain
• Evaluating data and market intelligence, reconciling conflicts, and distinguishing requests from underlying true needs to support decision making.
• Assisting in the reading, negotiation and modification of large enterprise contracts.
• Conducting research activities to produce detailed reports related to competitive markets, sourcing strategies, cost savings opportunities and benchmarking.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher required. Masters or equivalent experience - preferred
• 5+ years of experience in consulting, supply chain and/or strategic sourcing
• 2+ years’ project management experience - preferred.
• Proven subject matter expertise across all aspects of Procurement including Procure to Pay Processes, Procurement Technology (such as P2P, CLM, Spend analytics and eSourcing), Financial Modeling, Procurement and Finance Policy, and Contracting.
• Experience in conducting Strategic sourcing activities across multiple indirect spend categories
• Strong MS Office expertise, including demonstrated knowledge of formula writing in Excel
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• French & English language fluency required
• Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and projects.
• As a client facing role, the ability to build relationships with clients and third parties is preferred
• Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to translate direction and strategy into results.
• Develop and foster client relationships with the ability to identify areas to expand our portfolio
• A strong work ethic, self-motivation and progressive thinking that thrives on new challenges
Corcentric is a leading provider of procurement and finance solutions that transform how companies purchase, pay, and get paid. Corcentric's procurement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable solutions empower companies to spend smarter, optimize cash flow, and drive profitability. Corcentric was named a 2018 ’50 Providers to Watch’ by Spend Matters and a leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Payable Automations 2019. Since 1996, more than 6,000 customers from the middle market to the Fortune 1000 have used Corcentric to reduce costs and improve working capital. Learn more at corcentric.com.