Corcentric is seeking a qualified individual to immediately fill a Product Management Internship (or part-time) position within our Willow Grove, PA location. The position supports our software and product teams in developing and improving upon Corcentric’s overall product management, product marketing, and product research activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn foundational skills and activities in the development of cloud-based SaaS solutions. Preferred candidates will be pursuing or interested in a career in Product Development, Software Development, I.T. Management, Software Q&A, or Product Marketing. You should enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with other bright and motivated individuals.
The Product Management Intern will support the strategy and development of Corcentric’s “Upstream” solutions, consisting of applications such as a Spend Analytics, Supplier Management, Contract Management, and Electronic Procurement platforms. This person will work closely with product managers, professional services teams, customers, developers, marketing teams and cross functional members to provide direction, guidance and support to deliver a best-in-class platform. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What will I do?
Who should apply?
- Review technical documents, trouble tickets, and feature requests and help to catalog, categorize, and prioritize those deliverables.
- Catalog existing sales collateral across multiple business units and identify which documents require refreshes.
- Support ad-hoc research requests from the Product Managers
- Conduct research to identify competitors and collect competitive information about their business and products.
- Reach out to potential partners and request technical information to support future software integrations
- Help build product roadmaps and align development activities to those roadmaps.
- Organize collateral, tools, solutions, and information in order to create a repeatable product management process and train new resources
- Develop and build out project plans and Gantt charts
- Survey internal team members and document desired present and future-state functionality required in the platform
- An interest in Software and Product Development
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as function in a team
- Prior experience or education in Information Technology
- Enjoys collaborating with dynamic cross functional teams, demonstrating strong ability to manage expectations and meet firm deadlines
- Undergraduate degree or active education in a related field
The candidate must be able to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday and provide their own transportation. Salary is dependent on experience from $15-$18/hour. An opportunity for career advancement is likely for motivated candidates.
Corcentric is a leader in cloud-based financial and procurement process automation solutions including spend management, e-sourcing, payments, and business intelligence. Corcentric’s solutions have revolutionized how the world’s largest organizations manage and protect their financial assets. By connecting best practices with deep expertise, Corcentric’s Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable automation solutions enable organizations to reduce costs, streamline processes, and provide unmatched visibility that executives need to make critical business decisions.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
To learn more about our solutions, visit www.corcentric.com