, a Corcentric Company, is seeking a Developer (Python)
to support our procurement consulting firm based in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Our clients engage us for guidance, expertise, and solutions to help transform their procurement and supply chain groups within their organization. One of our firm’s growth areas has been data & analytics, including spend analysis and decision support.
- Spend Analysis is the practice of extracting, cleansing, unifying, enriching, and analyzing a company’s expenditure data to derive a better understanding of its existing spending habits and risk profile to better align the business’ operations with its organizational objectives.
- Decision support are the tools, analytics, and deliverables that are intended to support business or organizational decision-making activities. This includes but is not limited to data modeling, data analytics, and data visualization. One specific example is that of a dashboard with procurement department “health” metrics that the collection and analysis of internal and client data points intended to track the performance of a procurement organization.
A qualified candidate should demonstrate understanding and expertise in software development. This role will require a unique blend of research, organizational skills and logical problem solving. It will afford you the opportunity to have major say in defining the processes and technology stack that we use to deliver analytical products and assessments.
What will I do?
Key responsibilities include:
Who should apply?
- Code, script, and automate using Python
- Monitor and maintain existing processes and features
- Enhance and build new processes, features, and applications
- Participate in design discussions, review sessions, and prototyping
- Successfully integrate data between various systems and automate its flow
- Ensure the scalability and quality of code
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
- 1-3 years of experience in software development
- Proficiency with data modeling and engineering
- Strong opinions about API design
- Python, SQLAlchemy, Flask/Django
- Adept at functional and unit testing as part of a CI/CD pipeline
- Interest in maintaining live production systems
- Docker, Apache Airflow, Kubernetes
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, elasticsearch
- numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, nltk, dask, and spark
- Familiarity with procurement processes and strategic sourcing principals
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to the competitive salaries offered to our full-time employees, we provide an attractive vacation policy and benefits which include access to a 401K plan and disability, life, and medical insurance. Please visit us on the web at www.sourceoneinc.com
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.