a Corcentric Company, is in search of energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our consulting team in the Greater Philadelphia area. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team made up of driven, innovative industry leaders who work diligently to obtain the best results for our clients. As a member of the Source One team, you will become part of a company that prospers within a success-driven environment and continues to grow in size, revenue, and expertise. Working at Source One will challenge you to invest heavily in your own professional development, and allow you to take control of your career path by exposing you to a variety of categories and industries where you are given the ability to help shape impactful, strategic recommendations.
The position is a full time position as a Procurement Software Advisory Analyst within our consulting firm based in Willow Grove, PA. The position would act as part of our Procurement Advisory consulting practice, in which we partner with our clients’ procurement and sourcing departments to help identify opportunities to leverage procurement software, build technology roadmaps and business cases, provide decision support to ensure successful deployment of their Source-to-Pay software platforms, and provide change management and adoption services to realize their target ROI. The candidates for this position must have relevant experience and procurement expertise, either in industry or as an analyst, specifically related to procurement software and source-to-pay processes. The candidate for this position must also enjoy working in a fast-paced environment along with other bright and motivated individuals.
What will I do?
The qualified candidate will join our Procurement Advisory practice, full-time, where we leverage our procurement expertise and knowledge of client goals, objectives, pain points, processes, and requirements to guide them through procurement software implementation and associated change management, including Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, and P2P software applications. The Analyst will be responsible for executing all tasks related to software implementation planning, execution, and adoption services. Key responsibilities include:
Who Should Apply?
Education and Experience
- Serve as subject matter expert for procurement strategy as it relates to source-to-pay technology
- Interface with clients to gather requirements and objectives
- Develop relationships with client sponsors and stakeholders
- Analyze data and information collected from client in order to provide data-driven recommendations as it pertains to software, services, and change management
- Develop business case to support client technology and services investments and timeline
- Guide and support client software implementations ensuring best practices are followed and projects stay on time and on budget with high adoption and ROI
- Create and execute PMO and change management plans that measure and maintain the business case developed as part of the sales process
- Identify, resolve, and escalate issues and scope changes as necessary
- Identify, foster, and communicate additional business opportunities
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, on-budget, with high client satisfaction
- Provide input and support content generation for sales activities
- Develop, own, and continuously improve methodology and materials for delivery of our advisory services
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, engineering, supply chain, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience providing consulting services directly to clients or leveraging source-to-pay software in procurement organizations
- Experience managing projects (PMP certification a plus)
- Experience with procurement software such as Ariba, Ivalua, JAGGAER, Determine, Zycus, etc., either as an end user and/or as part of an implementation team
- Experience and understanding of procurement
- Strong business, financial, and technical acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Full command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to produce clear reports and presentations
- Ability to develop client relationships and manage expectations
- Ability and desire to work in a small, agile team environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, innovative, drive and willingness to learn
- Possesses strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% based on project and client requirements
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to the competitive salaries offered to our full-time employees, we provide an attractive vacation policy and benefits which include access to a 401K plan and disability, life, and medical insurance. Please visit us on the web at www.sourceoneinc.com
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.