, a Corcentric company
, is in search of energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our consulting team in the Greater Philadelphia Area and Chicago, IL offices. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team made up of driven, innovative industry leaders who work diligently to obtain the best results for our clients. As a member of the Source One team, you will become part of a company that prospers within a success-driven environment and continues to grow in size, revenue and expertise. Working at Source One will challenge you to invest heavily in your own professional development, and allow you to take control of your career path by exposing you to a variety of categories and industries where you are given the ability to help shape impactful, strategic recommendations.
What will I do?
The qualified candidate will act as part of our consulting team and will provide consultative services including but not limited to driving market research, executing Request For Proposals (RFPs), performing contract reviews, building supplier relationships, managing data analysis, and overseeing report drafting for our customers. Candidates will have Global Supply Chain experience in one or more of the following categories: MRO, Direct Materials, or Fleet and Logistics. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing end-to-end strategies to reduce cost of procured goods and services, streamlining and improving current processes while maintaining or improving all qualitative aspects of the supplier relationship. Key responsibilities include:
Who should apply?
- Functioning as a decision support consultant for our clients while managing projects to completion.
- Designing and shaping sourcing strategies with senior management.
- Leading teams of analyst to assist with sourcing strategy execution, ensuring that set objectives are achieved.
- Developing RFPs and executing a strategic sourcing strategy (go to bid, analyze responses, negotiate, etc.).
- Conducting client and supplier interviews (electronically, over the phone, or face to face), documenting quantitative and qualitative customer requirements.
- Collaborate and play a role with Engineering, Quality teams, and suppliers to participate in PPV and VAVE projects.
- Interface and communicate with project team, management, and stakeholders, and provide support with respect to Supplier Management/Procurement processes and policies.
- Creating financial analysis in Excel to review prior costs and to help select the optimal solution of new vendor pricing in terms of total cost of ownership.
- Identifying areas for cost reduction or value improvement within the supply chain
- Evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, and distinguishing user requests from underlying true needs.
- Assisting in the reading, negotiation and modification of large enterprise contracts.
- Conducting research activities to produce detailed reports related to competitive markets, sourcing strategies, cost savings opportunities and benchmarking.
- Monitoring industry trends and trade publications.
- Anticipating problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in consulting, supply chain and/or strategic sourcing are strongly preferred, and a minimum of 2 years’ project management experience is a must.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Global Supply Chain, MRO, Direct Materials, Engineering, Fleet & Logistics.
- Strong MS Office expertise, including demonstrated knowledge of formula writing in Excel.
- Solid working experience with suppliers, including evaluation of pricing, quality, and delivery.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- The ability to read and understand contracts, pricing proposals, and product drawings with specifications in various formats.
- Ability to work with OEM and contract manufacturers to support the requirements of a project.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and systems that support material management.
- Market Intelligence -- gather and use market intelligence to drive negotiations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to translate direction, feedback, and strategy into actionable results.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing multiple projects simultaneously.
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, an attractive vacation policy and benefits which includes 401K with company contribution and disability, life, and medical insurance, we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment with extensive support from our team, an open and dynamic working environment in a growing company and unlimited growth prospects within Source One.
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.