Source One Management Services
is in search of energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our consulting team in the Greater Philadelphia area. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team made up of driven, innovative industry leaders who work diligently to obtain the best results for our clients. As a member of the Source One team, you will become part of a company that prospers within a success-driven environment and continues to grow in size, revenue and expertise. Working at Source One will challenge you to invest heavily in your own professional development, and allow you to take control of your career path by exposing you to a variety of categories and industries where you are given the ability to help shape impactful, strategic recommendations.
The position is a full time position as a Technology Implementation and Adoptions Services Analyst within our consulting firm based in Willow Grove, PA. The position would act as part of our Technology Advisory consulting practice, in which we partner with our clients’ procurement and sourcing departments to ensure successful deployment of their Source-to-Pay software platforms. The candidates for this position must have managerial experience and procurement expertise, specifically related to procurement software technology and source-to-pay processes. The candidate for this position must also enjoy working in a fast-paced environment along with other bright and motivated individuals.
What will I do?
The qualified candidate will join our Technology Advisory Practice, full-time, where we leverage our procurement expertise and knowledge of client goals, objectives, pain points, processes, and requirements to guide them through procurement technology implementation and associated change management, including Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, and P2P software applications. The Analyst will be responsible for executing all tasks related to software implementation services.
Key responsibilities include:
Who should apply?
Education and Experience
- Developing relationships with client stakeholders and end users
- Serve as technology expert as it relates to functionality, capability, and benefits, and effectively communicate the value proposition and business case for various technology solutions
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of strategic sourcing process, spend analysis, supplier and contract management, and procure-to-pay processes to the client
- Gather and document all business requirements and translate to functional / technical requirements
- Communicate authoritatively (both verbal and written) to deliver presentations, project plans, product demonstrations, written proposals and specification documents
- Own and execute software configuration, testing, and deployment of software modules based on functional requirements and design specifications
- Training and demonstration of software functionality and business usage to client end users
- Develop test scripts and manage user acceptance testing processes
- Conduct end user training, coaching, and change management as it relates technology adoption
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve configuration issues
- Own and execute data collection, cleansing, validation and loading as necessary
- Analyze and understand client processes to determine optimal software configuration to maximize efficiency, adoption, and return on investment
- Recommend process improvements as it relates to taking advantage of technology and improving adoption and return on investment
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, engineering, supply chain, or related field
- 2+ years of experience providing consulting services directly to clients
- Experience with procurement software such as Ariba, Ivalua, JAGGAER, BravoSolution, Zycus, etc., either as an end user and/or as part of an implementation team
- Experience and understanding of procurement
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Full command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to produce clear reports and presentations
- Ability to develop client relationships and manage expectations
- Ability and desire to work in a small, agile team environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, innovative, drive and willingness to learn
- Possesses strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to the competitive salaries offered to our full-time employees, we provide an attractive vacation policy and benefits which include access to a 401K plan and disability, life, and medical insurance. Please visit us on the web at www.sourceoneinc.com
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.