is in search of energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our consulting team in the Greater Philadelphia Area and Chicago, IL offices. As part of our internship program, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team made up of driven, innovative industry leaders who work diligently to obtain the best results for our clients. As a member of the Corcentric team, you will become part of a company that prospers within a success-driven environment and continues to grow in size, revenue and expertise. Working at Corcentric will challenge you to invest heavily in your own professional development, and allow you to take control of your career path by exposing you to a variety of categories and industries where you are given the ability to help shape impactful, strategic recommendations.
What will I do?
As a strategic sourcing intern, you will work collaboratively by assisting a team of analysts and consultants, actively participating in the execution and implementation of the our strategic sourcing process. The qualified candidate is expected to perform industry research, contract review, data collection, data analysis, data entry as needed, and assist in the report-drafting process for our clients. The position will require heavy use of Microsoft Excel in order to perform data manipulation and analysis, assisting in the identification of issues and solutions through client and supplier discussions, researching and understanding market trends and utilizing market intelligence to shape recommendations for our clients.
Who should apply?
The qualified candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (English)
- Demonstrate leadership abilities through course work, previous work experiences and/or increasing levels of responsibility in a professional setting
- Possess a driven, self-motivated attitude exemplifying professionalism, confidence and business acumen
- Above average computer skills, including the entire suite of Microsoft Office
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel and knowledge of advanced functions
- Demonstrate aptitude for analytics and solution-based problem solving
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team based setting
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload across multiple projects
- Prior experience in Procurement, Consulting, or Technology preferred (not required)
Corcentric is a leading provider of procurement and finance solutions that transform how companies purchase, pay, and get paid. Corcentric's procurement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable solutions empower companies to spend smarter, optimize cash flow, and drive profitability. Corcentric was named a 2018 ’50 Providers to Watch’ by Spend Matters and a leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Payable Automations 2019. Since 1996, more than 6,000 customers from the middle market to the Fortune 1000 have used Corcentric to reduce costs and improve working capital. Learn more at corcentric.com.
Interested in a career at Corcentric? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.