Corcentric is in search of energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our product management team in the Greater Philadelphia Area and Chicago, IL offices. As part of our internship program, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team made up of driven, innovative product managers and software developers who work diligently to build best-in-class solutions for our enterprise clients. As a member of the Corcentric team, you will become part of a company that prospers within a success-driven environment and continues to grow in size, revenue and expertise. Working at Corcentric will challenge you to invest heavily in your own professional development, and allow you to take control of your career path by exposing you to a variety of business processes, technologies, skills and industries where you are given the ability to help shape impactful, strategic SaaS solutions.
What will I do?
As a product management intern, you will work collaboratively by assisting a team of product owners in helping define the business requirements and dependencies of a SaaS software platform. The qualified candidate will wear many hats and is expected to perform industry research, create project plans, analyze business requirements, perform data collection, data analysis and data entry as needed, collaborate with product marketing, and assist in the definition and mockups of technologies supporting the procurement, payment, and supply chain industries. The position will require heavy use of Microsoft Excel, Jira, and other specialized product management tools in order to perform data manipulation and analysis, assisting in the identification of issues and solutions through internal and supplier discussions, researching and understanding market trends and utilizing market intelligence to shape recommendations for our products.
Who should apply?
The qualified candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (English)
- Demonstrate leadership abilities through course work, previous work experiences and/or increasing levels of responsibility in a professional setting
- Possess a driven, self-motivated attitude exemplifying professionalism, confidence and business acumen
- Excellent computer skills, including the entire suite of Microsoft Office 365
- Education or prior experience in software development, product management, or database administration
- Demonstrate aptitude for analytics and solution-based problem solving
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team based setting
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload across multiple projects
- Degree (or pursuit of degree) in information technology, project management, software development or other engineering related discipline.
- Prior experience with Confluence/Jira
- Technical familiarity including understanding of coding and IT standards
Corcentric is a leading provider of procurement and finance solutions that transforms how companies purchase, pay, and get paid. Corcentric's SaaS software solutions enable companies to work more efficiently and cost effectively through the journey of identifying suppliers, negotiating contracts with vendors, procuring goods and services, and ultimately paying those suppliers. Corcentric is a very well-established company that has empowered more than 6,000 customers from the middle market to the Fortune 1000 since 1996. Corcentric has been achieving impressive organic and acquisition-based growth and offers dynamic and exciting global career opportunities to its team. The Corcentric team is a group of passionate and driven overachievers excited about rapid growth and achieving excellence in the eyes of our clients while balancing a fun work environment. Learn more at corcentric.com
Interested in a career at Corcentric? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.