Corcentric is in search of a creative, motivated individual to join our Solution Engineering team in supporting revenue generation across current and net new sales opportunities. As a Sales Engineer you will partner with Account Executives to help prospects and clients define and achieve business outcomes and value generation leveraging our vast portfolio of technology and services across the Source-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash business processes. As a member of the Corcentric team, you will become part of a growing organization that provides a variety of challenging opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career and professional development. This position reports to the Vice President of Solution Engineering within the Corcentric Sales team.
Education / Experience
- Support qualified sales cycles from discovery through proposal in conjunction with account executive
- Support requirements gathering, current state understanding, future state recommendations
- Support and provide input to sales strategy development
- Prepare and execute client facing workshops and presentations
- Architect tailored solutions leveraging our portfolio of technology and services
- Coordinate with Solution Engineers to prepare technology demonstrations
- Develop commercial and ROI models, and communicate via business case presentations
- Coordinate with professional services and internal SME’s as necessary
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance messaging, process, and best practices
- Support the transition of closed deals to the delivery team
- Contribute to marketing and thought leadership content (i.e. webinars, blog posts, etc.)
- Aggregate and provide feedback and recommendations to product marketing and product development regarding roadmap and enhancements
- Support responses to inbound requests for proposals as necessary
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- 8 to 10 years of consulting, sales, and / or industry experience
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement, finance, accounts payable, payments, and / or accounts receivable, as well as related technology solutions
- Strong presentation skills, as well as verbal and written communication abilities
- Self-motivated, creative problem solving, and critical thinking skills
What You Get From Us
- Understanding of big data and complex data models
- Foundational understanding of business processes related to procurement, finance, accounts payable, payments, accounts receivable, and working capital
- Trusted advisor – Ability to establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value generation
- Customer Acumen – Can actively understand each customer’s business problems, technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Sales strategies - Understanding of solution, challenger, and consultative sales approaches
Success is what you make it. At Corcentric, we help you make it your own. A career at Corcentric can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now!
Corcentric is a leading provider of procurement and finance solutions that transform how companies purchase, pay, and get paid. Corcentric's Source-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash solutions empower companies to spend smarter, optimize cash flow, and drive profitability. Since 1996, more than 6,000 customers from the mid-market to the Fortune 1000 have used Corcentric to reduce costs and improve working capital. Learn more at corcentric.com
Interested in a career at Corcentric? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.