**Candidate must reside within commutable distance to Willow Grove, PA**
Corcentric is looking for a hands-on, customer-focused, and technically skilled Product Manager who will drive (as part of a team) the strategy, design, and maintenance of the Core Framework (Core Platform) of our Source-to-Pay SaaS solution. The ideal candidate is a detail focused, intensely curious individual who loves to roll up their sleeves and get work done. Our flagship SaaS product supports the Sourcing through Payment lifecycle for mid-market and Fortune 1000 companies. This person will work as part of a Platform Core Framework product management team focusing on improving the overall user experience while maintaining a leading position in the market. This person will work closely with other product managers, development, professional services, support, sales and other internal cross functional teams as well as customers and partners, to drive the strategy and execution of a best-in-class procure to pay portion of the Corcentric Source-to-Pay Platform.
• Be part of the design, development, maintenance, and presentation of the product framework and own the specification through the development process
• Understand both internal product managers and external customer needs and drive the evolution of the product by translating business requirements into software product functionality
• Envision and design platform-wide functionality that will be leveraged by individual modules and users.
• Understand multiple product (module) capabilities and how the platform framework supports or impacts each
• Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for the platform
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among stakeholders and development resources
• Engage with customers and internal stakeholders in developing useful features for the platform, while prioritizing those features using a ROI model
• Create, groom, prioritize and maintain the product requirements backlog and product roadmaps
• Work with the development team on User Interface (UI) design/validation, sprint reviews and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Support the creation of product collateral to train cross functional teams and customers
• Drive release readiness as well as cross organizational awareness of product/solution issues
• Assist sales and services teams as the product subject matter expert
• Maintain an awareness of current research and best practices in the field of source to pay product management
• Be the cross-functional leader & motivator to remove organizational roadblocks and help others have fun
• Minimum of 3 years as Product Manager/ Product Owner for a technology company, getting into the weeds and being the go-to expert for the product, or have extensive experience utilizing source to pay tools in a non-Product role.
• Passionate about dissecting challenges and coming up with solutions,
• Track record of taking ownership, cross-functional leadership and decision-making
• Possess a growth-mindset and intrinsic curiosity
• Very strong ability to analyze and synthesize complex topics, but simplify and organize it for others
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies
• Undergraduate degree in technical or a related field
• Technical familiarity including understanding of coding and IT standards
• Jira/Confluence experience
• Previous experience with source to pay, payment, invoicing, contract lifecycle management, or sourcing software or services or an ERP platform
Corcentric is a leading provider of procurement and finance solutions that transforms how companies purchase, pay, and get paid. Corcentric's SaaS software solutions enable companies to work more efficiently and cost effectively through the journey of identifying suppliers, negotiating contracts with vendors, procuring goods and services, and ultimately paying those suppliers. Corcentric is a very well-established company that has empowered more than 6,000 customers from the middle market to the Fortune 1000 since 1996. Corcentric has been achieving impressive organic and acquisition-based growth and offers dynamic and exciting global career opportunities to its team. The Corcentric team is a group of passionate and driven overachievers excited about rapid growth and achieving excellence in the eyes of our clients while balancing a fun work environment. Learn more at corcentric.com
Interested in a career at Corcentric? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.