Are you an experienced Information Technology sourcing expert? Do you have the ability to understand technical jargon of IT and telecommunications and translate those needs into procurement speak? Do you like research and coming up with creative ways to view problems?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be a perfect fit to join strategic sourcing’s Communications and IT sourcing practice. Corcentric is a procurement services provider supporting Fortune 1000 companies with cost reduction, strategic sourcing, and procurement staff augmentation services. This position is an onsite, full-time position and can be located in either our Willow Grove, PA or Chicago, Illinois office.
- Engage IT and Telecom stakeholders in scoping sessions
- Build specific SOWs based on the needs of stakeholders
- Be able to review existing contracts, technologies, and supplier relationships to identify overlap in product or service offerings
- Design and implement sourcing strategies for IT and telecom categories
- Conduct telecom auditing activities and identify areas of optimization for wireline and wireless services
- Build RFPs and Conduct Sourcing Events
- Develop cost model comparisons in Microsoft Excel
- Manage contract negotiations for IT hardware, software, services and telecom spend
- Track and report project status. Identify and mitigate project risk.
- Manage multiple, independent work streams
- Be able to identify opportunities for increased levels of engagement with clients through leverage of stakeholder relationships and knowledge of Corcentric portfolio offerings
- Develop recommendations which contribute to client cost savings or program objectives
- Collaborate with other consultants in continuous improvement efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, Engineering or related field
- Foundational understanding of telecommunication infrastructure and services
- 4+ years of applicable experience in sourcing IT, telecom, or technologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analysis and research skills
- Ability to create Excel spreadsheets and conduct analysis (from scratch)
- Ability to act as a change agent and lead a team
Corcentric is a leading provider of procurement and finance solutions that transform how companies purchase, pay, and get paid. Corcentric's procurement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable solutions empower companies to spend smarter, optimize cash flow, and drive profitability. Corcentric was named a 2018 ’50 Providers to Watch’ by Spend Matters and a leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Payable Automations 2019. Since 1996, more than 6,000 customers from the middle market to the Fortune 1000 have used Corcentric to reduce costs and improve working capital. Learn more at corcentric.com.
Interested in a career at Corcentric? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.