is seeking qualified individuals to immediately fill an Operations Analyst internship position. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn foundational skills and activities in the management of a business unit focused on consulting and technology delivery. Preferred candidates will be pursuing or interested in a career in Operations, Consulting, Sales, and/or Marketing. You should enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with other bright and motivated individuals. You will play a critical part in helping our company bring together our teams and reach our goals.
The candidate must be able to dedicate a minimum of 24 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday and provide their own transportation. An opportunity for career advancement is likely for motivated candidates.
This is an internship (or part-time) position supporting the Source-to-Pay (S2P) practice at Corcentric. Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with senior leadership of S2P to keep the team organized and goal oriented. Support major initiatives by documenting objectives, discrete action items, and responsible parties
- Enrich our budgeting, forecasting, and results reporting processes by consolidating, cleansing, and formulating the best ways to present data
- Support cross-departmental engagement, communication, and reporting
- Help identify ways to capitalize on successes and improve any deficiencies in a project, set of projects, or business as usual
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Support our sales team with ad hoc requests such as researching relevant industry news, customers, and prospects or developing sales presentations and other marketing material
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- An interest or passion for Business-to-Business services and solutions
- Prior experience in Marketing or Sales is a plus
- Strong MS Office knowledge, including proficiency in PowerPoint and knowledge of formula writing in Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Corcentric is a leading provider of procurement and finance solutions that transform how companies purchase, pay, and get paid. Corcentric's procurement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable solutions empower companies to spend smarter, optimize cash flow, and drive profitability. Corcentric was named a 2018 ’50 Providers to Watch’ by Spend Matters and a leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Payable Automations 2019. Since 1996, more than 6,000 customers from the middle market to the Fortune 1000 have used Corcentric to reduce costs and improve working capital. Learn more at corcentric.com.
Interested in a career at Corcentric? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.