We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to join Corcentric
as Associate Director of our Communications and Information Technology consulting practice. As strategic sourcing consultants and practitioners, we know sourcing and vendor management better than anyone. But to drive value within the technology domain, we need to provide expertise beyond sourcing. Our team speaks IT’s language and understands the market and the challenges our clients’ IT organizations face. Our clients supplement their internal teams with our best practices, domain expertise, and market intelligence to proactively budget and plan, secure best in class deals, and optimize the value they receive from their suppliers.
The Associate Director leads a team of consultants and analysts. The responsibilities for the role are centered on client delivery, practice development, and team management. As the leader of the practice, the Associate Director is responsible for developing and nurturing client relationships, building a pipeline of work and sales opportunities, identifying and maintaining partner relationships, supporting practice marketing efforts, and providing strategic oversight to a team of technology sourcing specialists.
- Establishing and managing relationships with clients and the internal team while supporting IT initiatives by understanding and navigating all processes and stakeholders
- Understanding client procurement requirements and developing sourcing and negotiation strategies
- Leverages strong program and project management discipline
- Possessing excellent negotiation skills to manage large and small client agreements.
- Mentors the team and manages their improvement along their career path
- Allocating and managing resources based on current and forecast client demand
- Assisting in developing statements of work (SOW)
- Providing consulting to the team to drive strategy and execution
- Maximizes the return on investment the company and clients get from the initiatives we support
- Building and managing relationships with partners
- Developing and managing practice development strategy
- Technology Experience
- 5-8 years of experience in technology sourcing and/or consulting preferred
- Well versed in IT contracts and compliance governance related to deployed IT assets
- Expert level knowledge of communications and technology procurements and renewals
- Expert knowledge of critical IT/engineering/legal contracts terms & conditions
- Advanced understanding of information technology infrastructure and operations
- Management Experience
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Accountability and willingness to take measured risks and to own outcomes
- Aptitude for handling large, complex programs and/or projects
- Strong organizational skills. Be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated project leadership and project management skills
- Communications Skills
- Ability to provide detailed analytical insight that supports client decision making
- Excellent oral communications skills for work with vendors and internal customers
- Ability to understand and communicate complex topics concisely to all organization levels in order to drive action
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in technology or a business-related field
Interested in a career at Corcentric? Here’s how to apply:
Corcentric is a leading provider of procurement and finance solutions that transform how companies purchase, pay, and get paid. Corcentric's procurement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable solutions empower companies to spend smarter, optimize cash flow, and drive profitability. Corcentric was named a 2018 ’50 Providers to Watch’ by Spend Matters and a leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Payable Automations 2019. Since 1996, more than 6,000 customers from the middle market to the Fortune 1000 have used Corcentric to reduce costs and improve working capital. Learn more at corcentric.com.
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.