is a technology-enabled procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm offering our clients transformation advisory services to optimize their procurement and finance functions specific to their people and organization, processes, tools and technology, and metrics and reporting. Within our Transformation Advisory practice we collaborate with our clients to develop a current state assessment of their procurement and finance functions utilizing a best practice based maturity scale, setting goals for long term improvement in each of the pillars of Procurement and Finance while identifying areas of specific focus. We provide a gap assessment along with customized recommendations and a business case to resolve the pain points identified in the current state assessment. Our team of advisors then supports the client in the execution of the recommendations that include a variety of activities including process mapping and redesign, policy and procedure creation and rollout, technology requirements collection, provider selection and implementation, PMO services, special program development, governance structures, and change management support.
What will I do?
Who should apply?
Skills and Attributes:
- Aid clients across a variety of industries in finance and procurement strategy, process and organization optimization, technology review and implementation, metrics evaluation and development, and delivery of results pertaining to evaluation in those areas
- Assist in structuring and executing operational and strategic oriented initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations
- Create and manage the development of business cases, communications, training, and change management plans for clients while providing support across all work streams
- Collaborate with client’s Change Leads to ensure change management interventions and communications are aligned with organizations goals and initiatives
- Design and optimize finance and procurement processes utilizing best practices within client industry and across procurement and finance spaces, this includes a focus on finance and procurement automation throughout
- Support clients in the development and facilitation of training on new processes and ensuring buy-in across stakeholder base
- Tracking engagement financials to ensure profitability
- Client facing role, mainly upper level management comprising C-suite, activities include interacting, communicating, presenting and aligning with executive sponsors, leadership and other decision makers at the client
- Internally helping to grow the Procurement and Finance Transformation practices including elements such as, marketing strategy, partner development and maintenance, content development and planning, resource and budget planning and management, and proposal development
- Acting in a PMO fashion as a single point of contact on projects, with the ability to independently take on responsibilities to drive results for our clients
- Requires the ability to operate effectively both autonomously and within a team based environment, collaborating with the practice lead and sharing new and innovative ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills required
- Develop and foster client relationships with the ability to identify areas to expand our portfolio
- A strong work ethic, self-motivation and progressive thinking that thrives on new challenges
- Extremely well organized and efficient
- Ability to quickly assimilate and utilize new information
- Proven Project Management experience
- Category management, supply management and strategic sourcing best practices expertise preferred
- Business Process Improvement and/ or Transformation Advisory experience, strongly preferred
- Understanding of Procure to Pay Processes, Financial Process and Modeling and Organizational Theory
- 3-4 year minimum of Consulting experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Procurement, Finance and/or Supply Chain, either as a practitioner or consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain, Finance, or Economics, preferred
- Willow Grove or Chicago
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Full command of Excel (advance formula writing, pivot tables, lookups and charting) and PowerPoint and the ability to produce clear reports and presentations
Corcentric is a leading provider of procurement and finance solutions that transform how companies purchase, pay, and get paid. Corcentric's procurement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable solutions empower companies to spend smarter, optimize cash flow, and drive profitability. Corcentric was named a 2018 ’50 Providers to Watch’ by Spend Matters and a leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Payable Automations 2019. Since 1996, more than 6,000 customers from the middle market to the Fortune 1000 have used Corcentric to reduce costs and improve working capital. Learn more at corcentric.com.
Interested in a career at Corcentric? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.